Friday, January 9, 2009

Thanks Michael ...


Christmas morning I woke up to an email from Michael Colicchio with a re: line that read "A Christmas Gift". He read my blog post about Craftsteak and thought I'd get a kick out of a picture of the Top Chef himself at the Colicchio Family Christmas Eve dinner in his New York City apartment. I did.

Added for clarification
: Tom Colicchio is on Top Chef. Michael Colicchio . . . just a guess, but it seems fair to assume he's somehow related to Tom.

post signature

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

An e-mail, like, a real e-mail? Like, "hey Pat, saw your blog today" e-mail? What the heck!?

Patti said...

Yes, exactly like that. And when I replied thanking him he replied saying, "It was a nice article and I thought you'd get a kick out of it. Merry Christmas."

I'm such a groupie...

Shae said...

Patti-
That is sooo cool. But I thought his name was Tom?

Patti said...

Shae,

His name IS Tom. Michael must be a family member who gets the job of goggling Tom's name every day... I probably shouldn't have assumed everyone would figure that out.

Ashley & Kevin said...

Hey patti- Ashley (Killian) Beal here... The food on your blog makes me very hungry! That is cool about the email!