Saturday, September 19, 2015

Two months later...

Lots to be done, but little by little things are starting to come together.  A sectional fit the bill for this tiny spot in our living room.  Once it was delivered (yesterday) we realized the coffee table we love just isn't going to work.  Learn to let go, I say!  I don't really say that...



I wish I had a better photo of my closet light fixture.  Some of the crystals haven't arrived yet.  Yes, it's out of character for me but I'm crazy about it.


And just because, here's a picture of my unfinished kitchen.  If we live right cabinets will start to be installed in a week.


I'm thinking about a blog post entitled "Conversations Overheard at the Sun City Pool."   Things like, "If there was justice in the world Elvis would be alive and The Pretenders would be dead."  That happened.




More later...

post signature

No comments: