Thursday, July 30, 2015

Smells like old people . . . more pictures.

Better view of the wall of windows in the living area.
 


Can you see the greenbelt through the shutters in this next picture?  What about my Adirondack chairs on the patio?



This is the view from the sliding glass doors to the front.  That door has to go.  The doorway to the right leads to the second bathroom and David's office.  He needs a place to keep those ice skates he packed.  I love him.



You can see light coming from the skylight in the second bathroom through that hallway.



Especially here.




In this picture I'm standing in David's office doorway.  To the left is the second bathroom.  Straight ahead you're looking at a linen closet.  To the right you can see out to the living area.



That office is scary so that's all I'm willing to show.  I'm sorry you'll have to miss the mirrored closet doors.  You will just have to trust me how awful they are because they are being replaced in the renovation.



This is out my front door.  To the left is my garage, to the right is David's office.



And my front door . . . it needs paint, black paint.  All in good time.

post signature

1 comment:

Melissa McDonald said...

Loving it! It's a great place, so perfect for you guys! I can't wait to see the changes as they come...