Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blueberry Waffles, Mixed Berry Pancakes and Strawberry Fields Forever...Imagine!

I just saw Christopher Plummer sitting on the bench outside my hotel. Clare, the Sound of Music fan that she is . . . she knows this celebrity.


After breakfast we went up to Central Park. I really wanted to walk through the park before leaving, weather permitting. We had the cabbie drop us off at the Dakota Building so we entered through Strawberry Fields. It makes you want to just sing, doesn't it?

The IMAGINE mosaic drew quite a crowd.

There is always a crowd outside the Dakota, night and day.

Scenes from Central Park . . .







And on Lexington Avenue . . .



Over to 30 Rock...

And inside St. Patrick's Cathedral...


WICKED is tonight. I'm off to wander the streets of SoHo. Later...

post signature

1 comment:

Cathy T. said...

I had almost forgotten how beautiful Central Park is...and how beautiful a breakfast can be...Thanks!!