Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesdays are wonderful...

Today was another lazy day. While David went to Jack's Surf Shop to pick up his new fins Bridie and I took our sweet time deciding the plan of attack for the day. As it turns out the waves were tame, so the surf school rescheduled the surfing lesson. I have to say, there was a lovely ocean breeze today . . . we read most of the afternoon. Others went in the water, others being everyone but me. They also played some Frisbee.

I read two Vanity Fair magazines cover to cover and two copies of Esquire. The fiction I read in all four was better than anything I've read since I arrived, although (again) I really did like Father of the Rain. Not sure what's on my reading list for tomorrow. Still not sure.

You can see from these pictures we left the beach late, close to 6 p.m. I didn't want to go...

Tonight is (for sure) a Dinner for Schmucks night, with a few stops in between.

post signature

No comments: