Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Peppertree Lane...


After dinner last night we walked down to the Village, stopping (like always) at Peppertree Lane. I love this little alley. Ivy covers the brick walls inside and there are white lights along the path.

The gelato store is always packed, and why not? The doppio chocolate was close to black. And that pistachio . . . it was calling my name.

The Chocolate Box remains one of my favorite places. My spouse is in there chatting up the sales clerk and buying himself a coconut haystack and a homemade version of a mallo cup.

We walked to the downtown theatre and saw Salt. I'd love to review the movie but my hands were covering my eyes just about the entire time. Pretty much I have nothing to say.

I started Baby Proof by Emily Giffin. It's a light read and I think I might hate it, but it may be just what I need today.

post signature

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Mmmmm, I want a homemade mallo cup.

cm2e said...

Wow! You've got a tough work load there . . .

LaDonna Rae said...

The pic on your blog are so great they make me drool....