Sunday, August 16, 2009

The sea...

There's just something about the ocean. It takes all my cares away.

Is there a better place to read? Um, no. No there isn't.

No segue.

One of the best things about picking up books at the library versus buying the books - no guilt when you walk away from a novel. Sixty-three pages into that Jed Mercurio book and I was done. Pathetic. Entertainment Weekly, you've let me down, and I say that with love. I moved onto Wishful Drinking,by Carrie Fisher, and I was laughing out loud. On the beach, out loud. It was a fun read.

The Lido Theatre, 500 Days of Summer . . . first row of the balcony directly under the ceiling fans. It was quirky and sweet, sort of like Zooey Deschanel . . . and the music was good. Liked it.

Tomorrow morning is a trip to Sprinkles (maybe we've already been there) and an early beach arrival. Dinner at The Beachcomber Cafe at Crystal Cove.

post signature

1 comment:

rychelle said...

i'm living vicariously through this post....