Saturday, August 22, 2009

Manzanita Wishing Well


Today is our last full day at the beach and we plan to make the most of it. It's hazy. It doesn't look like it will burn off. We don't care.

I finished A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius and it was stellar. I can't believe there's a person in the universe who worries more than I do. About absurdities. Life changing, knowing that.

Today I will read So Long, See You Tomorrow and kiss 'time for recreational reading' goodbye. Seminary calls and that makes me happy.

My final departing wish in the Manzanita wishing well? That I can return next year enjoying the same health I have this year. I might have tossed an extra coin in wishing to come back with my entire family one year. That would really be heaven

post signature

3 comments:

cameron & lauren said...

i got it at tommy hilfiger sp? at the outlet mall in vegas. it was like $25. cute, right? and a one piece! go figure.

Patti said...

I'm going...

Kelly said...

I just picked up A Heartbreaking Work from the library today. Brett and I hav been talking about Dave Eggers for a little while now so I'm excited to start reading this.