Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rainy avenues walk

I really can't remember the last time I took a walk in the rain. This morning I dressed in gym clothes and headed out. I made my way up to Mrs. Backer's Pastry Shop in pursuit of that sugar cookie my husband loves - the one I can't seem to successfully duplicate. Loved my rainy Salt Lake City walk . . .


I stopped along S. Temple and looked at condo floorplans. Most of this area of Salt Lake City reminds me of Brookline, Massachusetts, which means I like it. A lot.


Tonight I'm going to Ladies' Night at Deseret Book in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I full expect to meet Michael McLean and get his autograph on his boxed set. I've been threatening to buy this set of CDs for myself for months, but have been too cheap. Liz Lemon Swindle will be there, also, and that could be trouble.

post signature

1 comment:

Bride said...

what pretty cookies!