Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday afternoon...

This was the cabana we planted ourselves in for the day.

This was our view . . .

This was the result...

We cancelled our excursion for the Road to Hana tomorrow morning. Each time we leave the hotel we ask ourselves . . . why? It's THAT unbelievable.

One more thing. My phone died today. Died as in 'only the factory can help'. It's a Palm software problem and, well, I'm in Hawaii, and I don't care. Oh the difference 2711 miles can make . . .

post signature

3 comments:

Lindsay Bailey said...

I'm glad you are having a good time. Your resort looks amazing! I wouldn't want to leave either. Have fun!

raffleckt said...

HELLO HELLO!!! I can't believe I'm just now finding out you have a blog too! Actually, looks like you are the original blogger. Please forgive my ignorance... how cool are you?! Tropical vacation, huh? I'm NOT jealous (just envious!).

Amber said...

I'm totally jealous. Looks like it is very relaxing. Just what you deserve!